Wednesday 20 February 2013

conference continued

The Gala dinner on Monday was a great night, and I had the great honour of being able to welcome the international guests to WA on behalf of WA farmers, and give them a little insight into WA farming. They had illusionists as the evening entertainment, and they were AMAZING!!! I think they were the ones that were on Australia has got talent.

I was pooped getting home at midnight and up early to be back at the conference by 8. I have to admit to not taking in all that much in the morning, as the science was WAY over my head, but I still enjoyed chatting to people in the breaks, and working on my report when it was all to scientific for me.

Day three morning was great, as the speakers were a little more at a farmer level. It was also great to hear my old uni superviser present. I sneaked out at arvo tea and headed to  my sisters place for a swim and catch up with the kids. So tonight I am packing up all set to head home tom night, looking forward to it. My report is coming along, I still have a fair bit to edit and finish up though.

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment